Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Appearance:||Slight Yellow Transparent Liquid||Application:||Polyureathane, Spraying Polyurea, Anti-corrosion Protective Coating|
|Grade Standard:||Industrial Grade|
F220 Polyaspartic Ester Resin
Ⅰ Chemical formula and molecular weight
● Chemical Name: Polyaspartic Ester Resin, Aspartic Ester, Polyaspartic Polyurea Resin
● ELINCS No.: No defination
● CAS No.: No defination
Ⅱ Properties and application
● F220 Polyaspartic Ester Resin is reactive partner for polyisocyanates, is a solvent free amine-functional resin. It’s the same model as NH1220, formulate tough but flexible, lightfast and highly reactive two-component polyurethane spray coatings.
● F220 Polyaspartic Polyurea Resin applying in SPUA (spraying elastomeric polyurea) R component as extender and main resin,
anti-corrosion coatings for steel structures, oil pipelines heavy and light corrosion protection, bubble landscape, concrete waterproofing materials.
● Main Feature
1. 100% high solid resin,
2. Faster drying time , Touch dry time with HDI is 5min,
3. Excellent flexibility, Good leveling properties,
4. Great weather, water and chemical resistance,
5. Excellent wearing resistance (abrasion loss ≤ 20 mg (500r/750g)),
6. Good adhesion on plastics e.g, ABS, PC, PVC, and various metals.
Ⅲ Quality standard
|Solid content %||97%±2%|
|Appearance||Slight yellow transparent liquid|
|Amine value(mg KOH/g)||240-248|
|Hydroxyl value Equivalent||7.4|
Ⅳ Package and storage
● F220 Polyaspartic Polyurea resin must be stored in tightly sealed containers to prevent contact with moisture. Recommended storage temperatures are 0°-40°C (32°-104°F).
●The shelf life of this product is 12 months when stored in closed original containers at 77°F (25°C).
● 200KG/Iron drum, 4drums/pallets, 16Ton/20GP.
Contact Person: Ms. Annie Qing
Tel: +86 18307556691