FEISPARTIC F221-Polyaspartic Resin=C221
Ⅰ Chemical formula and molecular weight
● Chemical Name: Aspartic Acid, Polyaspartic Polyurea Resin
Ⅱ Properties and application
● FEISPARTIC F221 is Aminofunctional co-reactant for polyisocyanates,is specifically designed to cure with standard HDI Trimer Isocyanates for industrial flooring applications
● FEISPARTIC F221 preferred hardeners of choice are standard and low viscosity HDI trimer isocyanates for a range of industrial applications. Clear and pigmented topcoats and filled self-leveling systems based on FEISPARTIC F221 support high aesthetics, UV stability and rapid property development for fast return to service. FEISPARTIC F221 is free of solvents, alkyl phenol derivatives and benzyl alcohol.
● Main Feature 1. Zero VOC
2. Possesses extremely rapid hardness development and low temperature cure
3. Low color
4. Excellent UV stability
5. High aesthetic
6. Good abrasion resistance
Ⅲ Quality standard
|Appearance||Slight yellow transparent liquid|
|Solid content %||98%±2%|
Ⅳ Package and storage
● 200KG/Drum, 4Drums/pallets, 80Drums/container or 1Ton/IBC tank.
● FEISPARTIC F221 resin must be stored in tightly sealed containers to prevent contact with moisture. Recommended storage temperatures are 0°-40°C (32°-104°F). The shelf life of this product is 12 months when stored in closed original containers at 77°F (25°C).
Tel: 86-755-3669 4812 Fax: 86-755-33586111