Payment & Shipping Terms:
|F520:||Feiyang Protech||Appearance:||Slight Yellow Transparent Liquid|
|Molecular Weight:||582||Solid Content:||96%±2%|
|Amine Value(mg KOH/g):||185-200||Amine Equivalent(g/mol):||290|
|Hydroxyl Value Equivalent:||5.84|
F520 NH1520 Polyaspartic Resin High solid transparent liquid
Polyaspartic polyurea has many obvious advantages including environmental protection, low VOC, energy saving and emission reduction, weather resistance, high temperature resistance, wear resistance, high thickness of one spraying film, can reduce the process, reduce labor costs and so on.
At present, polyaspartic polyurea in the field of coating is used in construction machinery (automobile), containers, fan blades, Marine heavy corrosion, high-end industrial and commercial floor coatings;
In the adhesive field, it is mainly used in sealant, stone adhesive, electronic adhesive, film circuit packaging adhesive and other high-end fields; In the field of waterproof materials, it is mainly used in hydroelectric DAMS, water parks, building waterproof repair materials and other fields; In the field of structural materials, it is applied to curling track, artificial ice skating rink and other structural materials.
Chemical formula and molecular weight
● Chemical Name: Aspartic Acid, Polyaspartic Polyurea Resin, N,N'-[methylenebis(2-methyl-4,1-cyclohexanediyl)]bis-, 1,1',4,4'-tetraethyl ester
● ELINCS No.: 412-060-9
● CAS No.: 136210-32-7
1. High solid content with low viscosity
2. Faster curing time in aliphatic system
3. Offering excellent physical properties like high hardness, flexibility, elongation(400%), tear and tensile strength(25MPa).
4. Great weathering and saline water resistance
|Appearance||Slight yellow transparent liquid|
|Amine value(mg KOH/g)||185-200|
|Hydroxyl value Equivalent||5.84|