Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Names:||Aspartic Acid||Application:||Eco-friendly Coatings|
|Grade Standard:||Industrial Grade||Appearance:||Slight Yellow Transparent Liquid|
|Solid Content:||97%±2%||CAS No.:||152637-10-0|
FEISPARTIC F330 Polyaspartic Ester Resin
ⅠChemical formula and molecular weight
● Chemical Name:Aspartic Acid, Polyaspartic Polyurea Resin
● CAS No.: 152637-10-0
ⅡProperties and application
● FEISPARTIC F2850 Polyaspartic Ester Resin is Aminofunctional co-reactant for polyisocyanates,it’s the same model as NH2850 XP, could be used for the formulation of high-solids, two-component polyurethane topcoats and solvent-free coating materials
● FEISPARTIC F2850 could serve as chain extender or R component in polyurea coating. It could also react with –NCO functional HDI trimmer from which longer gelling time and excellent yellow resistance can be achieved. Longer gelling time can also be obtained when reacting with MDI pre-polymer. Hybrid of polyurea and polyurethane can be achieved when FEISPARTIC F2850 is blended with hydroxyl-functional resin such as acrylic, alkyd resin. FEISPARTIC F2850 offers higher solid content and faster drying time than ordinary polyurethane. It is widely applied on formulating variety of protective coatings.
1. Could be used for making good elastic resilience solvent-free floor coatings.
2. Could be used for the production of high elongation and high elastic waterproof coating.
3. Could be used in the production of solvent free adhesives, sealing material.
|Appearance||Slight yellow transparent liquid|
|Amine value(mg KOH/g)||195|
|Hydroxyl value Equivalent||5.8-5.9|
Ⅳ Package and storage
● FEISPARTIC F2850 Polyaspartic Ester resin must be stored in tightly sealed containers to prevent contact with moisture. Recommended storage temperatures are 0°-40°C (32°-104°F).
● Shelf life of this product is 12 months when stored in closed original containers at 77°F (25°C
● 200KG/Iron drum, 4drums/pallets, 16Ton/20GP.
Tel: +86 75536694812 or +86 18307556691