Payment & Shipping Terms:
F520 NH1520 No VOC Polyaspartic
This is a new type of resin formulation that allows you to have your floor cleaned, prepared and painted within a single day. Uniquely developed, this technology is a revolution in floor coatings that has only been made possible by recent developments in polyaspartic resin technology. Our unique formulation uses this incredibly versatile resin to produce a high grade, high performance paint for heavily used areas both inside and outside. It’s also available in an anti slip finish. The anti slip particles are pre-blended (in the resin) which makes it easier to clean and to achieve a uniform finish.
2) Chemical formula and molecular weight
● Chemical Name: Aspartic Acid, Polyaspartic Polyurea Resin, N,N'-[methylenebis(2-methyl-4,1-cyclohexanediyl)]bis-, 1,1',4,4'-tetraethyl ester
● ELINCS No.: 412-060-9
● CAS No.: 136210-32-7
3) Properties and application
●FEISPARTIC F520 is Aminofunctional co-reactant for polyisocyanates,it’s the same model as NH1520, could be used for the formulation of high-solids, two-component polyurethane topcoats and solvent-free coating materials.
● FEISPARTIC F520 can also react with –NCO functional HDI trimmer from which a longer gelling time and excellent yellow resistance can be achieved. when mixing with FEISPARTIC F420, longer gelling time can also be obtained. FEISPARTIC F520 is also compatible with other hydroxyl-functional resin such as acrylic, alkyd resin. It is widely applied on formulating variety of protective coatings.
4) Main Feature
1. High solid content with low viscosity
2. Faster curing time in aliphatic system
3. Offering excellent physical properties like high hardness, flexibility, elongation(400%), tear and tensile strength(25MPa).
4. Great weathering and saline water resistance
5) Quality standard
|Appearance||Slight yellow transparent liquid|
|Amine value(mg KOH/g)||185-200|
|Hydroxyl value Equivalent||5.84|
6) Package and storage
● 200Kgs/Drum, 4Drums/pallets, 80Drums/container or 1Ton/IBC tank.
●FEISPARTIC F520 resin must be stored in tightly sealed containers to prevent from contacting with moisture. Recommended storage temperatures are 0°-40°C (32°-104°F). The shelf life of FEISPARTIC F520 is 12 months when stored in closed original containers at 77°F (25°C).