Payment & Shipping Terms:
|F420:||Feiyang Protech||Appearance:||Slight Yellow Transparent Liquid|
|Molecular Weight:||554||Solid Content:||97%±2%|
|Amine Value(mg KOH/g):||190-210||Amine Equivalent(g/mol):||277|
|Hydroxyl Value Equivalent:||6.14|
F420 NH1420 Polyaspartic Polyurea Resin Slight Yellow Liquid
It is possible to use the polyaspartic ester technology in combination with polyurethane technology to form polyurethane/polyurea hybrids. This may be advantageous when trying to achieve the highest levels of coating chemical resistance and/or owner-specific properties
As a low viscosity, easy to handle product, it gives very high gloss finishes that are both hard and abrasion resistant. This material releases soil easily and has excellent resistance to a broad range of chemicals. Unlike conventional polyurea materials, it has enough work time to be applied by brush and roller. It is very rapid curing and can be returned to full service in 24 hours. For exterior applications, a UV stabilizer package is incorporated to ensure long-term gloss retention and resistance to yellowing.
● Chemical Name: Aspartic Acid, Polyaspartic Polyurea Resin, N,N'-(methylenedi-4,1-cyclohexanediyl)bis-,1,1',4,4'-tetraethyl ester
● ELINCS No.: 429-270-1
● CAS No.: 136210-30-5
2) Main Feature:
1. High solid content with low viscosity
2. Faster curing time in aliphatic system
3. Offering excellent physical properties like high hardness, flexibility, elongation(400%), tear and tensile strength(25MPa).
4. Great weathering and saline water resistance
|Appearance||Slight yellow transparent liquid|
|Amine value(mg KOH/g)||190-210|
|Hydroxyl value Equivalent||6.14|
● 200Kgs/Drum, 4Drums/pallet, 80Drums/container or 1Ton/IBC tank.
●FEISPARTIC F420 resin must be stored in tightly sealed containers to prevent from contacting with moisture. Recommended storage temperatures are 0°-40°C (32°-104°F). The shelf life of FEISPARTIC F420 is 12 months when stored in closed original containers at 77°F (25°C).