Payment & Shipping Terms:
|F520:||Feiyang Protech||Appearance:||Slight Yellow Transparent Liquid|
|Molecular Weight:||582||Solid Content:||96%±2%|
|Amine Value(mg KOH/g):||185-200||Amine Equivalent(g/mol):||290|
|Hydroxyl Value Equivalent:||5.84|
F520 NH1520 Polyaspartic Resin High solid transparent liquid
Polyurea technology and its related products were originated from the United States in 1981. The technology was patented by Bayer in 1992.
After years of research and development, polyurea materials has been developed from the first generation of aromatic spray polyurea and the second generation of aliphatic spray polyurea to the third generation of polyaspartate ester polyurea.
Polyaspartic polyurea belongs to premium innovative material, which is a new two-component polyurea material with adjustable curing speed, rigid and flexible, low temperature curing, super weather resistance, environmental protection and high performance.
On the one hand, it overcomes the defects such as the reaction rate of spraying polyurea system which is too fast to control, and the adhesion is poor and the construction depends on large equipment.
On the other hand, it also overcomes the defects of the traditional polyurethane coating system, such as higher VOCs content, low temperature curing, and baking equipment auxiliary curing.
Chemical formula and molecular weight
● Chemical Name: Aspartic Acid, Polyaspartic Polyurea Resin, N,N'-[methylenebis(2-methyl-4,1-cyclohexanediyl)]bis-, 1,1',4,4'-tetraethyl ester
● ELINCS No.: 412-060-9
● CAS No.: 136210-32-7
1. High solid content with low viscosity
2. Faster curing time in aliphatic system
3. Offering excellent physical properties like high hardness, flexibility, elongation(400%), tear and tensile strength(25MPa).
4. Great weathering and saline water resistance
|Appearance||Slight yellow transparent liquid|
|Amine value(mg KOH/g)||185-200|
|Hydroxyl value Equivalent||5.84|