Payment & Shipping Terms:
|EINECS No.:||429-270-1||Appearance:||Slightly Transparent Yellow Liquid|
|Application:||Formulate Protective Coatings Like Anti-corrosion, Waterproof Coating, Flooring Coatings||Grade Standard:||Industrial Grade|
F420 Polyaspartic Ester Resin
Ⅰ Chemical formula and molecular weight
● Chemical Name: Polyaspartic Ester Resin, Aspartic Acid, N,N'-(methylenedi-4,1-cyclohexanediyl)bis-,1,1',4,4'-tetraethyl ester
● ELINCS No.: 429-270-1
● CAS No.: 136210-30-5
Ⅱ Properties and application
● F420 Polyaspartic Ester Resin is a solvent free amine-functional resin.. It is a aspartic ester polymer as reactive partner for polyisocyanates. It’s the same model as Bayer Domesphen NH1420, formulate high-solids, two-component polyurethane topcoats and solvent-free coating materials.
● F420 Polyaspartic Ester Resin can serve as chain extender or R component in polyurea coating. It can also react with –NCO functional HDI trimmer from which a longer gelling time and excellent yellow resistance can be achieved. Longer gelling time can also be obtained when reacted with MDI pre-polymer. Hybrid of polyurea and polyurethane can be achieved when F420 is blended with hydroxyl-functional resin e.g acrylic, alkyd. This can offer high solid content and faster dry time than ordinary polyurethane. It is widely used in protective /floor / elastic/weather resistant coating, waterproof, etc.
1. High solid content with low viscosity
2. Faster curing time in aliphatic system
3. Offering excellent physical properties like high hardness, flexibility, elongation(400%), tear and tensile strength(25MPa).
4. Great weather and saline water resistance
5. Cost efficiency
Molecular Weight 554
Appearance Slight yellow transparent liquid
Solid Content 97%±2%
Amine value(mg KOH/g) 199-203
Amine Equivalent(g/mol) 277
Hydroxyl value Equivalent 6.13-6.14
Viscosity mpa.s/25℃ 1000-1500
Relative density(25℃) 1.06±0.02
Flash Point(/℃) 145
Ⅳ Package and storage
"● F420 Polyaspartic Ester resin must be stored in tightly sealed containers to prevent contact with moisture. Recommended storage temperatures are 0°-40°C (32°-104°F).
" ● Shelf life of this product is 12 months when stored in closed original containers at 77°F (25°C
● 200KG/Iron drum, 4drums/pallets, 16Ton/20GP.
Contact: Ms Annie Qing Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +86 75536694812 or +86 18675621988