Payment & Shipping Terms:
DBE Dibasic Ester-Paint High Boiling Point Solvent-Same as Invista DBE-2
|Product name: DBE Dibasic Ester|
|Ⅰ Chemical formula and molecular weight|
|● Chemical formula: CH3OOC(CH2)nCOOCH3 n=2,3,4|
|● Molecular weight: 159 (average value)|
|● CAS No.: 95481-62-2|
|Ⅱ Properties and application|
●This~product has extra~strong solvency, and is a biodegradable environmental
friendly solvent with high boiling point. Dupont named it DBE while Solutia named it
DME; it is a mixture of three kinds of solvents and is also known as dibasic ester
(commonly called as Dimethyl nylon acid).
1. Dimethyl succinate CH3OOC(CH2)2COOCH3 15-25%,
2. Dimethyl glutarate CH3OOC(CH2)3COOCH3 55-70% ,
3. Dimethyl adipate CH3OOC(CH2)4COOCH3 10-15%.
The proportion of each component is adjustable.
|● Non-toxic, colorless, transparent liquid with slight odour.|
● It is widely used in many different industries, such as: coil coatings, stoving varnish,
tin/container coating, automobile coating, varnished wire coating, furniture coating and
water-based paint, printing ink industry, resin industry, intermediate for organic synthesis,
industrial cleaning machines and so on.
|Appearance||colorless, transparent liquid|
|Ester content , %||≥99|
|Boiling Point, ℃||190~230℃|
|Water content, %||≤0.1|
|Methyl alcohol, %||≤0.2|
|Color(Pt-Co), code No.||≤20|
|Acid value, mgKOH/g||≤0.3|
|Ⅳ Package and storage|
● Net weight 220kg/iron drum, 80drums/20GP, 17.6Ton/20GP. Net weight 1100kg/IBC drum,
Transportation according to normal liquid freight transportation restrictions.
● Stored in a dry, cool and ventilated place. Avoid violent collision and rain during handling
and shipping. No special cautions in storage and can be stored in ordinary vessels. No
corrosivity, no photochemical reactions, better to store in dark place.
● Non-harmful substance, low flammability, but can be ignited under excessive heat,
flame or oxidizing agents.
Contact: Ms Annie Qing Mail: email@example.com
Tel: +86 75536694812 or +86 18675621988